1. UK 86- 10 Starts with piano playing of the Initiation Prayer (Om Bhur Bhuvah). Gururaj. You remind me of my guru, Swami Pavitranandaji. Thank you very much, Peter, ... song to sing to you, Jasmini and Rajesh. Come on - duet, yeah, the one you did this morning while I was shaving. No, no, there's a mike there. Jasmini. (Starts singing) - Gururaj, we just want you to know that we all love you so, we'll never let you go, lah lah, lah, lah, lah lah, lah, lah, lah, lah, lah, lah, lah, lah, lah, Gururaj, oh no. It’s Gururaj, we just want you to know, that we all love you so, we'll never let you go, lah, lah, lah, lah lah, lah, lah, lah, lah, lah. Lah, lah, lah, lah, lah, lah, lah. We love you so, we just want you to know, we'll never let you go, lah, lah, lah, lah, lah, lah, lah, lah, lah, lah, lah, lah, lah, lah, lah, lah. (Applause). Gururaj. Now this morning, we have a very short moment and I do not blame anyone but I went to bed at eight this morning, doing some work and of course the person that was taking care of me was very kind not to wake me up, so I woke up very late. Therefore I'm late. Good. So, please, any question you like. It must not be stupid but profound. Questioner. Guruji, please could you talk to us about the state of consciousness of a dolphin and whales in comparison to that of man who considers himself Gururaj. Cha, cha, cha, cha, cha, cha, cha, cha, cha, - wait, wait, - slowly - learn to speak the way I speak English, not cha cha cha cha Gururaj, cha cha cha cha cha cha cha cha. Start again. Questioner. (Cont'd). Could you please talk to us about the state of consciousness of whales and dolphins in comparison to that, the state of consciousness of man, who considers himself to be the highest being on earth but who is so destructive of this earth? Gururaj. Good. Very good. We spoke about dolphins yesterday or the day before. (Gururaj starts singing) 'I wish so much that I was a dolphin instead of a human being. And if I was a dolphin, I would not have the troubles or the worries what you bring'.
2. UK 86- 10 There is no difference in existence at all between fish, animals and dolphins too. There is no difference at all because you are composed of the same molecules. Come on, two ladies, you must be here with me. You were with me, Inoo, last night. And who did I miss out? Look, I love everyone, come on, there, and someone else. Hey June, come on, you cuckoo. You've lost a bit of weight, haven't you, June. You did put some on! What did you put on? Make up? Ha. Ha. Ha. God bless you both. There is no difference between any creation which the Creator has created. The difference lies as you asked, only in consciousness. Now what is the meaning of consciousness? Consciousness only means one thing which most people, these psychologists and doctors that are here, would verify my statement that consciousness consists of awareness. The more you are aware of things, the more conscious you are. And the lesser awareness you have, the lesser consciousness you would have. Isn't it so simple? I could explain this in, you know, very technical, psychological terms but that's not necessary. Because I don't appeal only to your minds, I give you some understanding but the greatest appeal is to your hearts. Now, for example - where is it, woman? My hankie. Thank you. Now, have I been conscious of blowing my nose or was it something just automated by the need of the nose? No. I have been conscious and I can tell you exactly how many, em, em, 'drops' fell out! So consciousness involves, to repeat again, your awareness. How much are you aware of an d what are you aware of? You have been on this Course for five days, - five, six, eh, whatever - can anyone of you tell me now how many squares are on this carpet? Voice. Two thousand eight hundred and forty six. You told me yesterday. Gururaj. If there is two hundred and how much did you say, two thousand eight hundred and forty six - two thousand eight hundred and forty six and you are totally wrong. (General laughter). There are three thousand four hundred and forty two squares on this carpet. (General laughter) June, my darling. Look, it’s a joke of course, you know that, but as an example of awareness, be more and more aware. You walk down the road and what do you see? You see nothing. Have you seen - oh yes of course, you know the gents and the ladies would like to see the beautiful dresses and suits displayed in the windows. But that is what you see. Have you seen how that glass has been manufactured? Have you seen the construction of the glass? Have you seen the shape of the window? No. You don't see that. You only see things which you are interested in. So, therefore, your awareness is limited to your interests. So where is the consciousness?
3. UK 86- 10 Consciousness and the awareness must include everything, not only those dummies in shop windows displaying those dresses or the suits or whatever. But let the consciousness, the awareness be so widened that you even see the glass and the frame, and how it is all constituted, how it is built. You look at those lovely dresses on those dummies because you are dummies. And you see those shirts and dresses and suits and what have you, on those plastic models made into human form to display. But have you seen the windows really? Ask yourself this question, have you seen the windows? Have you seen the woodwork? Have you seen the construction or the steel work or whatever that went to create the construction of the building? No, you don't see that at all. You only see those dresses put onto false plastic dummies. And some of those dummies are nice, you know. So this is the idea of consciousness and awareness. Be aware of everything you see around you. Without looking now, you tell me what colour of flowers you have on your purple - is it purple - purple jersey. Tell me. Pink and lemon. Very good. Now where did this pink and lemon come from? Are you aware of that or are you just wearing it for ornamental purposes and to make you look more pretty. But I know you are very pretty, that's for sure. How many petals has that pink flower got and the yellow flower got? You don't know. I know, I can tell you right away. This, using my daughter as an example, is to tell you to be aware and more and more development of awareness that every one needs, really. You my beloved Bavna, that T-shirt you have on, how many colours are there in that design? You don't know - there you are. And that is how people live in their lives without being aware of the things they do. You, my sweet, sitting there, you, you, you, you, you, - yes - you have put on a black jersey, or what do you call it? Sweater, - a jumper, okay, jump, in the lake. Do you know how many red lines there are in that jumper? I know, um, six and a half. Now, my beloved daughter, there lies the awareness. And to be aware, brings about knowingness. (A baby cries) Yes, thank you my darling, you're right. I agree with you. Yeah. So when you are aware of all things around you, you develop greater and greater consciousness. How many times while sitting here today, have I blown my nose? Tell me. Four, three, two. I have blown my nose twice and yet each and every one of you has had a different conception - some said two, some said three, some said four. Is that awareness? Tell me how many times have I picked up my stick pointing to you? Four, three, come on, come on, come on, come on, five, ah, come on, exactly eight times. So you're all wrong. So where is your awareness? Is it in your head or in your - never mind? The lesson of this morning is to teach you awareness and awareness is nothing else but consciousness. When you are conscious, not only my beloved, with the mind, but also become conscious, intuitional consciousness of the heart. Now speaking to you, lecturing okay, but I remembered exactly how many times I blew my
4. UK 86- 10 nose and how many times I pointed my stick at you. And you are sitting there doing damn nothing and you have not been aware. A teacher comes to teach. He might be hard sometimes, but in his hardness there is that gentleness and kindness and love that flows always and all the time. And you my girl, just, - oops sorry dear, did I, oh sorry, and you my girl, just count how many petals there are in that yellow flower and how many petals in the pink flower. And you tell me before you go, just write me a little note because I could write it down now and you can compare the figures with mine. That, my - what's her name, - I, I, - Rachel - Rachel, that is what I am trying to point out to you on your question, to have the awareness. You walk through any garden and can you exactly mentally conceive how many flowers there are in the garden? Can you go through this lawn and tell me how many blades of grass there are there? That is lack of awareness. You see the principle? I might be exaggerating, but I'm trying to drive a point to you that the more and more, through your meditational and spiritual practices, the more and more you will become aware of the environment and when you become - (a bell rings) - shut up - and when you become more aware of your environment, you become more aware of yourself. Thank you very much for being together with me. Thank you. Thank you very much for being together with me and listening to all my - shall we call it diatribe or bull - hah, Professor - diatribe, diatribe, yeah, good. You see I’m a master of languages. Now to end the Course today, I want to thank you again and again and again for being with me, being so kind with me, being so friendly and giving me your love and affection. And for that, let me thank you, again, again and again. Good. Shall we end off this session, this Course with a prayer? Gururaj sings in Sanskrit Om bhur, bhuvah swah. Tatsavitur varenyam bhargo devasya dhimahi. Dhiyo yo nah prachodayat. Aum Shanti, Shanti, Shanti.
5. UK 86- 10 Open your eyes slowly. Now just - thank you. Of course - we've still got one minute. Voice. Can I - you've hit me on the head. Gururaj. You are enlightened, yes, my darling! Just don't go to the hairdressers too much and have your hair coloured too much. Questioner. I don't. Gururaj. I know. I'm pulling her - ah - ah - ah - what do you call these things they have there, I don't know. Good. We've got a minute left, so, if there's any, any subject on which you want me to compose a poem or a song, just say it. Voice. .................. (Inaudible) Gururaj. I can't hear you - damn you - why don't you come to the mike? Voice. (Cont'd). ..... (Inaudible) Gururaj. Pardon, Joe Questioner. (Cont'd). ........... (Inaudible) Gururaj. (Singing) - I would never damn anyone But I know how to throw you into the dam. If you drown, that is your way, If you have never learnt to swim Why blame him. So learn to swim And you'll never be damned For if you are a doctor
7. UK 86- 10 Gururaj. Yes, these doctors in this world must be shot. Why assassinate poor people of the streets - assassinate those that think they know so much and they know so little. Which doctor - has anyone of you here in the audience, has ever cured you by a doctor? Not a single one. You cure yourself. And they give you pills and drugs and injections and all these things which are more placebos than anything that is helpful. You cure yourself, always. The whole physical mechanism is made in such a way that with the proper attitude of mind, the physical mechanism adjusts itself. So that Dr. Joe - she is a shit. You can't and they are true. Have you, Dr Joe discovered a cure? - Is this on or what's happening? Voice. Yes, it is, Guruji. Gururaj. Have you for example Dr Joe, discovered a cure for a common cold? Tell me. Yes or no. Right. I'm not talking of your claims, I'm telling you about yourself because you challenged me now. Have you discovered a cure for cancer? No. Have you discovered any cure for paraplegics? Dr Joe. All I said was, I do not know what to do.... Gururaj. You do nothing. That's all. Take a job as a typist. That will be better for you. Work with children. And what do you know about children? You love children. Did you have any children? No. No. Then how can you love children if you have not produced children? Dr. Joe. ............ (Inaudible) Gururaj. Ah. Bullshit. Right. Very good. Very good. Very good. I agree, very good, but do you not start your own personal clinic without not knowing anything about healing. Dr. Joe .......... (Inaudible) Gururaj. Very good, very good, very good, very good. Okay. But you - sit down but you are taking chances without professional help. If you have any case, write to me, not twelve pages, one short paragraph because you write to me twelve pages in a letter without even putting in a cent or two or a quid, to buy eye drops for me and I must sit half a day studying your letter. Do you not feel ashamed, Alan?
6. UK 86- 10 You should have a greater brain Instead of being a stupid ass like me. So, in this world we swim together, So together, (clapping) let us swim together In this world we swim together. Let us swim together For if there is a sea in which we are drowned, Then we will know that together We are never to be found. So if you think you're a doctor; - you're a bullshitter. What do you know of medicine? Dr. Joe. .............. (Inaudible) Gururaj. Pardon. Dr. Joe. The same to you with brass knobs on. Gururaj. What does, ah? Voice. The same to you Dr. Joe. with brass knobs on Jaish. An English expression – ‘The same to you, with brass knobs on’. Gururaj. Sorry John. Jaish.(Cont’d) Just an English expression.
8. UK 86- 10 Dr. Joe. ........... (Inaudible) Gururaj. Bullshit! I never got any letter from you that had even five pence, - pound in the envelope. Nonsense, because everything is recorded by my accountants. Dr. Joe. .......... (Inaudible) Gururaj. Now remember this, that I can be very gentle, very kind and I can be very hard to stupid people like this Joe, because they do not need to teach me my business, because they do not know their own business, for God's sake. Voice. Everyone loves you, Guruji. Gururaj. Of course, I know that everyone loves me but when some of my children, like Joe requires spanking on their arses, I will do it. What does she know about medicine? Tell me. I asked you so many questions. What do you know about arthritis? What do you know about rheumatism? What do you know about heart troubles? What do you know of sugar problems? What have you done about it? Voice. ........... (Inaudible) Gururaj. Yes, time is up. Yah, time is up. Yah. Thank - . END
- 563 Total Views
- 421 Website Views
- 142 Embedded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 5 188.8.131.52
- 14 www.ifsu.online