2. UK 86- 16 Gururaj. (Gururaj chants in Sanskrit) 'Om mudayen tamasar paree svahar .................' Everyone, for these children of ours – (Group says with Gururaj) Satyam, Shivam, Sundaram. Satyam, Shivam, Sundaram. Satyam, Shivam, Sundaram. My blessing goes to all our beloveds that are to be initiated today. May their lives be forever happy, for they are the connection that brings people on to the path of truth. May they work well, for it is only in giving that we could really receive. And what do you want to receive? You want the joy of life, the pleasure, that quietude, that tranquillity which is really your birthright. So you give and give to others Divine knowledge, and then you will know that you will receive tenfold in return. So those of you that are to be initiated today, my beloveds, do the best you can, Iead people on to Divine joy, let them experience through your hands of the Shakti I am imparting to you this day. Let them also feel that this life can only be worthful and lose the worthlessness, and make it useful, worthful and thereby recognising the Divine essence that is within them. For the Kingdom of Heaven is within. Good. Those of you that are made Healers today, would you please like to come and sit here. Make yourselves comfortable. You Healers have been given today a very Divine gift. Peter will fill you in with the details. Now, by imparting the healing powers to you, - if I had to start saying this to everyone individually, I think we will be stuck here for the whole day, so I would say it collectively - you've been imparted with a Divine gift, that through your hands, that energy of the Lord will flow, and whoever you wish, whatever you desire, selflessly, do your Gurushakti practice, and feel that Divine energy flowing through you to the person that you want to heal. Now, is there anyone here that has any problem at all because my Healers will demonstrate to you in a moment how those problems can disappear. Anyone, anyone, anyone. Come, come, my son. What's your problem? Voice. .............(Inaudible ) Gururaj. Yes. Voice. (Cont'd). .............(Inaudible)
3. UK 86- 16 Gururaj. Good. Lovely. Just pull up that chair here. Sit down there. Is that pain still there, son? Do you feel some pressure there? Voice. (Cont'd). ............(Inaudible) Gururaj. Come on Anu. Just touch his forehead. You'll be shown all the various techniques. Peter or one of the other experienced Healers will teach you the art. Fine. Now you've got to polarise it, now just here, on the shoulder-blade. A little lower, a little lower, right. There, yah, that's it, yes. Press and press the forehead, because you're working with Divine energies now. Om bhur bhuvah swah, tatsavitur varenyam bhargo devasya dhimahi, dhiyo yo nah prachodayar. Om Shanti, Om Shanti, Om Shanti. Okay, Anu. Good. Now tell us your experience. Thomas, yah. Don't you feel more relaxed now? Voice. ........ (Answer inaudible) Gururaj. The pressure's gone, now? Voice. ....... (Answer inaudible) Gururaj. It just shows the power of Divine force, that is conveyed to any person that is in trouble, through me, as an instrument, and giving it to the instrument of the instrument. You see how it works? Okay, son. Feeling okay? Namaste. God bless you. You see, in a moment I could transfer, Ansuya, I could transfer the healing powers to those that are prepared enough. So, use it well, use it unselfishly, without any reward or any gain. Use it, because it's Divinity that is flowing through you. And as the old analogy says, that I have used many times, that when you water the garden, the water cleans the hose even before the water reaches the flowers. So, you yourself are cleansed, because you are allowing that Divine force to flow through you to someone that would need it. You see? Come, come, come. That lady that was in a wheelchair, what's her name? Where is she? You know we did a healing last night. Ah, lovely. And that elderly woman, what's her name? I spoke to her this morning actually. Yes, there you are. Look at her she's walking so well. Yes, it has to be - it's not me. It's my Father. I believe you've been running up and down the stairs. (General
4. UK 86- 16 laughter) Good for you, my darling. Give her another strengthening healing - sit down, love. Come on. Good. Put your hand on her forehead. You'll be taught all the other technical details later, okay? Just to initiate you now. Her hand on the forehead, and ask her to move that arm up to the shoulder - the other one, dear, this side, on this shoulder. Right. Okay, and hold that hand, love, would you? Hold the hand and you've got the other hand on her forehead. Good. (Gururaj chants in Sanskrit) Om bhur bhuvah swah, tatsavitur varenyam, bhargo devaysa dhimahi, dhiyo yo nah prachodayasi. Om Shanti, Om Shanti, Om Shanti. Fine. You've done it, love. Yes, and you, young lady, get up and start running. Don't you feel so much better now? Yeah, of course, you should. You see how the course of Divinity works. That's just a demonstration, to show you, Phyllis. Go od, that's it, love. Do you think you can sit down here? Just put your head back, love. Will you hold the glasses? You're not wearing contact-lenses, are you? No? Good, fine. I want you to give a running commentary of what you see. Voice. Black. Gururaj. What else? You getting a bit blue in the centre - carry on, talk, talk, talk. Voice. (Cont'd). Coming red at the top, a little bit of white appearing in spots. It's all speckly, now, blue and black speckles, and sort of flowery, beautiful pattern, actually. It's like that now, with the blue right deep in the centre, it's almost moving away. Gururaj. You should be getting something orangey there, now. Voice. (Cont'd). Well, it was red, and a sort of pale orange. It's sort of receding, now, like very, very light grey, just little bits. Gururaj. Do you find the black expansive, white? Voice. (Cont'd). Yes. Oh, that's a beautiful turquoise. It was a beautiful pattern, and it just changed, it's gone now and left me with.... (Inaudible).
5. UK 86- 16 Gururaj. How old are you? Voice. (Cont’d). Forty, nearly. Gururaj. Well you're old enough to marry me. (General laughter) Voice. (Cont’d). Beautiful turquoise right in the centre, there. Gururaj. That's it. We're opening up the Ajna Chakra for you. Voice. (Cont’d). It's really deep, sort of purply spot in the centre, with pink round. Gururaj. Right. Is there any favourite song of yours? Voice. (Cont’d). 'I don't know how to love him'. (General laughter) Gururaj. What song do you like? I'll sing it for you. Voice. (Cont’d). (Singing) 'I don't know how to love him and hmm' - the words have gone.' Gururaj. Ah come on, help her, guys. Voice. (Cont’d). 'I've been changed, really changed' ..... The words have just gone, emotion I think. Gururaj. You guys know that? Voice. (Cont’d). Group sing. 'It thrills me so ....... I don't know how to love him ' ....... (Singing and humming) Gururaj. Oh, lovely, my darling. Voice. (Cont’d). Beautiful tune, beautiful words.
6. UK 86- 16 Gururaj. Yes. Now I can tell you something about her. It's the first time I see her, really, physically, but she couldn't say boo or bah in front of two people, and she gave this lovely song in front of a hundred and twenty people. See the power of Divinity? (Gururaj sings in Sanskrit.) Yehe dill ......... - 'How can I explain to you the language of my heart?" (Continues singing) 'It might be day, it might be night, but the pulsating heart will forever be there filled with love'. (Gururaj continues singing), May madil...... cha, cha, cha. Come on. Lah, lah, lah, cha, cha, cha, (Gururaj continues singing and clapping with the Group). Lovely. Feeling better, lovey? Voice. (Cont’d). Yes, thank you. Gururaj. Okay, my darling. Let me escort you to your chair. ....... (Inaudible)........... Ups-a-daisy........... to bring a person back to wholeness. Now, let me read - you were crying just now. Absolutely, why should we not be happy. You know there's a note here - you all know Gladys Mackenzie? (General laughter) Happy Birthday to you, happy Birthday to you, happy Birthday dear Gladys, happy Birthday to you. (Gururaj sings with Group.) Hip Hip Hooray. Another Hip. Hooray. And a third one. Hooray. (Clapping) Oh yes, I have done that. Christine, I had a word with her. Oh huh, oh huh, oh huh! Kirsten and Januji, where are they sitting? Voice. ............. (Inaudible) Gururaj. Oh yes. Now, just tell me one thing, what is it going to be? She is, I think about, about ten weeks’ pregnant - nine/ten weeks pregnant? About that. How do I know? (General laughter) Yes. Now, what would you like, a boy or a girl? Girl? So be it! (General laughter). Congratulations. May you both be happy. Namaste. One class - what was this about? - work on Christine - oh well we've done that. A note here, let's see what it says. Good. How much time have we got? Sorry - it took a bit long. It could have taken much longer, really. I short-circuited it, so don't get electrified, would you. Good. Now ask any question you like, about anything whatsoever. Good. Would you please come up and, so it can be recorded. It might benefit someone else too, you know. You're okay, this morning? Good. Lovely. Questioner. Please Guruji, why do people have fevers and why do they have nightmares?
7. UK 86- 16 Gururaj. Fever or fear? Questioner. (Cont’d). ............ (Inaudible) fever, .... nightmare. Gururaj. Right, lovely, okay - while you settle down. If you are having nightmares, I bless you now to have more nightmares, because a nightmare is one of the greatest things which acts as a release valve. Now those very experiences you have in a nightmare, in a dream-state, how would you feel if you had that experience in the waking- state? You'd die of apoplexy or something. Do you see? So the human mind has its own mechanisms, whereby it releases through your dreaming state, the various complexities of your Karma, of the samskaras that are so implanted in you. Now, don't you see how kind nature's been to all, to allow them to get rid of that in the dream state, rather than in the waking state because, if you had to have those experiences in the waking state, you would just become cuckoo! So it is a blessing in disguise. But one does not need to fear it at all, because what are dreams, or nightmares, whatever you want to call them, what are they composed of? You have a certain stimulus in your wake-a-day life, it could have been last month, last week, or the very day, that acts as a stimulus, right, to bring together all those impressions planted in your subconscious mind through so many, many lifetimes. Then when you dream, or you have a nightmare, you don't recognise this because you would say, 'Look, I don't know about this, I don’t know about that', because you have lost the power of remembering your past lives. So a dream or a nightmare is formulated in a story, and the ingredients of the story comes from experiences of so many lifetimes before. And then they come together, and when you wake up, you'll find a story happening within yourself. And the very recognition of the story means that now you are consciously releasing those impressions and throwing them out of your system. Very good, have more nightmares! Yah, that was the other part of the question, I'm coming to that, dear. Thank you. If you did not remind me, I would have forgotten. Yes. Fever is mostly based on one's physical self and fever of course is nothing else but a rise in temperature. You can create fever within yourself through so many different ways. You can take a few shots of Scotch and you can create a fever within yourself, because you are rising the temperature of your body which is interpreted as fever. And then fever can also be induced by the turbulence in your own mind, by your own thought-forms, as Amita would tell you - she is a qualified psychologist - and that could also produce in you its physical equivalent. In other words, it's a physical expression of how you feel there, inside you. Good. And then, of course, if you want to get rid of fever, I would advise you to go to the Amazon, Mexico and get hold of that bark from the tree, which we call quinine. Quinine, is that, quinine?
8. UK 86- 16 Yah. That gets rid of the fever. Right. Now fever is created by heat, so what is quinine? It's bitterness. So the sweetness of fever, which is also taking out the dirt from your system and its antidote is the bitterness of quinine. Jai ram, jai ram, jai ram, jai ram. So you see how life is filled with so many contradictions, seeming contradictions, and most times, the opposite is true, to help you with that which is bothering you. So you can use quinine in so many ways. You can take it by injection, you can take it orally, and you can take it as a suppository, you push it up. You see? So all - I'm coming to the point - all the diseases or whatever you suffer from, remember always that it is a cleansing process to get rid of the dirt, the toxins that are within yourself. So therefore what would our Healers do when someone is feeling ill? They give them the hope, and tell them that 'You are getting rid of toxins within yourself'. They could be physical toxins or mental toxins, and of course most people suffer of mental toxins, as any psychologist or psychiatrist will tell you. So these things like fever fo r example comes about to detoxify yourself, and they must be taken in that light, in that light of hope, that, 'Good, this is happening, so what?' And as I've said sometimes somewhere in the world, that there is only one thing that is certain about life, it is death. What else can you be certain of, really? For example, we'll, you'll be going for lunch now. Can you really feel certain within yourself that the lunch is going to be tasty? No. (General laughter) Ah, but you are expecting it to be tasty, right, hoping, expecting - I suppose no one else is expecting, is it? Do you see? So, expectation can lead one to disappointment, but that very tool of expectation can be turned into hope and hoping. So please stop hopping around. Do hope around, yes! And if it doesn't turn out, the lunch is not so nice, well you know this Hayes, right, so what? Accept the result of your expectation. When you accept the result of your expectation, you will at least take away the tang or the twinge that could you make unhappy. 'Oh this meal wasn't nice, so what.' Why not think it in a different way? 'At least it's giving me some bodily sustenance, isn't it?' As Jasmini wrote down for me the other day, which I spoke you about, 'Life is like a cup of tea, it's how you make it'. So everything, every circumstance in one's life could be made so, so joyous, so beautifully joyous. It's how you make it and why? It's to find that happiness within yourself. No-one is going to give it to you, no-one can give you happiness. It is first created within yourself, then the other person, the object of the subject, is just there to assist you in making you realise the happiness that is within yourself. Come here. Face these people. Now, what do you read on his sweater? (General laughter) 'Born to Win'. Thank you. Namaste. You see, you're all born to win. You're not born to lose, you're born to win. Have that frame of mind,
1. UK 86- 16 Gururaj. ................ (Inaudible) (Initiations) Peter. Beloved Gururaj, father and friend, teacher of truth, channel of divine grace, help us to unfold the Kingdom of Heaven within which we through our ignorance think we have lost. O Living Master guide to us the energies and forces so much needed for our physical and mental upliftment and spiritual unfoldment so that we may become better people and reflect our inner Divinity outwardly in our daily lives. May our thoughts be guided always to purity and virtue and strength. May our minds always be filled with happiness and joy. May our bodies be worthy temples for the Divine Spirit. May Divinity be so activated in us that our needs will always be fulfilled and may your blessings be with us bringing happiness and fulfilment to those who is here with me today. Namaste. (Group Sings) Gurur Brahma, Gurur Vishnur, Gurur Devo Maheshvarah, Guruh Sakshat Param Brahma, Tasmai Shri Gurave Namah. Akhanda Mandalakaram, Vyaptam Yena Characharam, Tat Padam Darshitam Yena, Tasmai Shri Gurave Namah. Shri Brahmanandam Param Sukhadam, Kevelam Gyanamurtim. Vishva-Titam Gagana Sadrisham, Tat-Tvam-Asyadi Lakshyam, Ekam Nityam Vimalamachalam, Sarvadhi Sakshi Bhutam. Bhava-Titam Triguna Sahitam, Sad-Gurum Tam Namami. Agyana Timirandhasya, Gyananjana Shalakaya. Chakshur Unmilitam Yena, Tasmai Shri Gurave Namah. (Initiates) Dearest Gururaj, father and friend, teacher of truth, channel of divine grace, I thank you for your blessing and spiritual practices which are to be granted to me this tenth day of September nineteen hundred and eighty six. I promise to try to do my practices regularly as will be taught to me and I will also consciously and to the best of my ability try to live a life of truth, purity and love so as to be worthy of your teachings. May this day be a turning point in my life for greater happiness and self fulfillment. Namaste.
9. UK 86- 16 have that thought in mind, and you'll find all your problems will dissipate by themselves, because you are affirming and reaffirming all the time, that 'I am born to win'. Then with those affirmations, those thoughts, how can you lose? You can't. Lunchey, lunchey, lunchey. Okay, thank you very much. Where are my glasses, Anu? Thank you, love. Ah, I'm getting old. (Clapping) Enjoy your lunch. END
- 204 Total Views
- 121 Website Views
- 83 Embedded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 5 188.8.131.52
- 1 www.ifsu.online